Friday, August 12, 2011

HUZZA!!!

I have finally decided what to freaking write about!

Every day I have a million little thoughts that could be bumper stickers or buttons or short phrases you text to someone to make or break their day. I always have them pointed at someone, and typically the small thought or lyric turns into a major rant that I run through a million times in my head, over and over again.
That being said, I'm not sure I have ever actually written them down...bet you can see where this is going.
I've decided to BLOG them. Heck, I can even turn the rants into letters that are 100 percent vague, unless of course the person they are directed at happens to stumble upon my blog and read that one letter that (to my embarrassment) has been written at them, to them, or for them.
I think it's a completely brilliant plan.
So Cheers, let the mayhem............begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment