Monday, April 25, 2011

Horses For Courses

For the longest time I have wanted to start a blog. I've read loads of them, most are crazy creative, well planned and themed and usually include original photos or videos. Well, seeing as I can hardly use a camera, don't own a camera or a video recording device I was like "Well, crap."
Eventually I said screw it and decided to bite the bullet and make a blog minus the photos and such. But then I smashed face first into another wall. What the hell would I write about? School? No, I live that first hand that and it's deadly dull, and to be honest I mostly sleep through it. How about how I recently broke my leg and the difficulties of..... okay, no. The horse got shot in the face pretty quick. I don't cook, I don't do politics, obviously don;t take many photos of.....anything. I came up with a whole lot of nothing. Then it hit me. WHAM.
Write. About. Nothing.
Literally a blog about nothing. And for those Shakespeare buffs out there- get your minds out of the gutter.
But how brilliant? A blog with very little planning, no pressure except to scroll down random stream of consciousness ever day or so. I can write about the ridiculous things that happen to me, or about...haha....noooothing.
I can rant and gush and swear to my little heart's content (Mom, if your reading this, I'm sorry in advance) I can post about my bucket list. I can post from class, with great stealth and hacking the school wifi skills I might add.
So basically, if any of you get the Doctor Who reference from my 'leahliz10' name and this one right here..... I RULE.

No comments:

Post a Comment